Community Updates - Summer 2021
- Work Orders: Must be submitted online through My Housing Manager
- Trash Violations:
- $20 1st Offense
- $40 2nd Offense
- $50 3rd Offense
- Comment Box: You are able to make anonymous comments & concerns about things happening in your community. Located at the leasing office.
- NO large parties/cookouts
- NO swimming pools
- NO bounce houses
- Keep doors & windows closed to preserve cool air from the AC
- Roofing at Morgan Britt Park and McColl Page Plaza have been replaced
- RCHA was awarded $1.5 Million Dollars for a Lead Base Paint project Dryer Hook-Ups have been installed in units at McColl Page Plaza
- RCHA has been awarded a Moving to Work status. Hearings took place in June 2021.
- RCHA has hired 2 Groundskeepers for Westgate Terrace
- RCC will be providing Career Readiness Courses at Westgate Terrace starting July 2021. Call Alisa for more information (910) 738-4866 ext. 103
- RCHA SECU Public Fellows Intern is conducting "Series 8" at McColl Page Plaza that promotes healthy living & education. Series start June 2021.
Good Housekeeping Tips
- Clean out refrigerator regularly. Throw away expired food and wipe down surfaces
- Dispose grease in a sealed container and place in the garbage can. DO NOT dump grease in the yard.
- Do not place items on top of AC Units
- Only hang clothing on clothes lines
- Do not dump food outside or inside your unit to prevent infestation of pests & rodents.
HOPE (Housing Opportunities + Prevention of Evictions
Now Accepting Applications
HOPE offers rent and utility assistance for very low-income renters that have experienced financial setbacks due to COVID-19 pandemic.
You may be eligible for assistance if:
- You live in one of the 88 counties the program serves.
- You rent your place of residence.
- You have missed one or more rent payments since April 1, 2020, or you have been at risk of possible eviction or being homeless.
- You have lost income, become unemployed or faced major financial costs or hardships due to the pandemic.
- Your household income is less than 50% of the area median income for the county where you live.
Learn more at www.HOPE.NC.gov
Hope Call Center - 888-9ASK-HOPE
8 A.M. to 5 P.M. Monday - Friday